The Goodness Rewards Program (“Program”) is a rewards program offered by Donald’s Market to its customers in British Columbia, Canada. Membership to the Program (“Membership”) is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Membership is not available to businesses and organizations, or those that are enrolled in Corporate Membership.
By submitting the application to enroll in the Program, the individual (“Member”) agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- Each Member may only have one active account at a time. Any inactive or extra accounts may be deactivated, deleted, or merged with the Member’s active account at Donald’s Market’s discretion.
- The Member may choose to share his or her Membership key tags or card with family members; all points earned will be accumulated under the same Membership. Donald’s Market is not responsible for any unauthorized use (including the redemption of Points) of a Member’s key tag or card by other individuals. The Member is responsible for ensuring that any other individuals using his or her key tag or card abide by the Terms.
- Membership and Points are non-transferable to another individual including other Members.
- Goodness Rewards key tags and cards are the properties of Donald’s Market and may be revoked any time at Donald’s Market’s sole discretion.
- Members must advise Donald’s Market immediately of any changes to the personal information including name, telephone numbers, postal code, and/or email address by visiting a store. Members are responsible for keeping the information accurate and up to date in order to not lose any Membership privilege in the future.
- Any changes to the personal information and/or Membership account (including points transfer due to loss of card or key tags) must be requested by the registered account holder (the Member). Donald’s Market will not make any changes to the Membership account if the requests are submitted by any individuals other than the Member him or herself.
- If Donald’s Market believes that some of its records are inaccurate, a customer service team member may use the contact information provided to contact the Member for confirmation.
- Member must notify Donald’s Market immediately if the key tag and/or card has been lost or stolen.
- Donald’s Market is not responsible for any Points lost due to the loss of the card or key-tag.
- Donald’s Market reserves the right to change, suspend, or cancel the Program, without notice.
- Donald’s Market reserves the right to change the Terms, without notice.
- Goodness Rewards Program is completely free and no purchase is necessary to join.
- To join the Program, the individual must be 18 years or older, or have a parent or legal guardian’s consent if the individual is a minor.
- To join and participate in the Program, simply fill out an application form at any Donald’s Market store. Once the application is reviewed and accepted, the Member is assigned a Program account with a unique number. Donald’s Market reserves the right to refuse Membership to customers that do not follow the enrollment procedures.
Earning and Redeeming Points
- Members earn one (1) Goodness Rewards point (“Point”) for every one (1) Canadian dollar spent rounded to the nearest dollar (exclusions apply).
- Points are not earned for the following: purchase of gift cards, delivery fees, charitable donations, bottle deposits/returns, environmental fees, parking fees, sales tax, points redemption portion of a transaction, and other products/services specified as exclusions from time to time.
- Should any Point discrepancies occur, it must be inquired and addressed with Donald’s Market within fourteen (14) days from the transaction date.
- The key tag or card must be presented at the time of purchase to earn and/or redeem points.
- If the key tag or card is not presented at the time of purchase, the Member may present the receipt and key tag/card to Donald’s Market within fourteen (14) days from the receipt date to receive the points.
- The key tag or card must be presented in order to process any exchanges or returns from a transaction that originally earned Points. Donald’s Market reserves the right to refuse any exchanges or returns without the key tag or card.
- Exchanges or returns from a transaction that originally earned Points will cause the Points to be deducted from the Member’s account.
- Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Members may only redeem one reward per transaction and must have the required number of points available at the time of redemption. Points will be deducted at time of redemption.